Date: March 23, 2003
Created and organized by: Brian Snyder
ATTACK & TMX
Field Fee ( non-refundable):
$25 per player
· To be collected by March 9, 2003. Includes all
day CO2 or compressed air fills up to 4500 psi. Also includes:
Player ID Card, Raffle entry for prizes (depending on
the number of players)
Paint, Air, and Markers:
FIELD PAINT ONLY.
Only paint bought from TMX Paintball will be allowed at
this game. I would recommend pre-ordering paint with TMX
Paintball before the game to make sure you get all the
paint you want. TMX Paintball will provide paint at a
$4.00 per case discount for this event only. Use the coupon
in this flyer to get your discount on paint for the scenario.
All paint bought at TMX Paintball will
be marked for this game.
Bring your own marker or call TMX Paintball
at (540) 710-2700 for rental equipment. It is only $12.99
to rent everything you need for the day.
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT I GET THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR
YOU OR YOUR GROUP SO I CAN ACCURATELY DETERMINE HOW MUCH
OF WHAT KIND OF AIR I NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Ravioli Family and the Fettuccini Family have been
fighting for control of the city for a decade now. Each
family is tired of the games and is pulling in all their
resources to bring the city and opposing families to their
The city has been crippled and living in fear with the
mob wars continuing endlessly. The families smuggle weapons
into the city with their boats, large amounts of cash
are run through local businesses for protection, the police
have been no match for the power of the mob. Both families
have access to boats, helicopters, weapons, and tons of
cash. Around every corner of the run down city there is
another attempted hit on one family or the other. The
streets of the city are no longer safe or quiet. The city
streets are now the war grounds for the mob. If you have
to be in the city, the best place to be is with the family
that lives through the chaos to see the end of this war.
You will just have to take your chances to find out who
that will be.
General and Important Information:
- There is a maximum of 40 players allowed to
participate and the slots fill up fast. The slots are
done on a first come first serve basis.
- You must have the field fee to me by March 9, 2003
in order to play.
- I will send a reminder for the game out on February
- Sign-In and character assignments will start at 9:45am
and end at 10:30am. Please show up at 9:45am so we can
get the game started on time.
- The games will start at 11:00am and end at 5:00pm.
- Lunch will be from 1:30-2:30. Please bring your own
- All eliminated players will be re-inserted into the
game every 15 minutes.
- All guns are to be chronied at no more than 280 fps.
- There will be very strict rules regarding barrel plugs
- This game is not open to the general public. If you
want to bring a friend please contact me first.
- I NEED REFEREES!!! If you are interested in refereeing
the game please call.
- I can also be reached through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also register online at www.relentlessattack.com.
Follow the events and awards link to the scenario. If
you do register online you still need to get the field
fee and waiver to me by March 9, 2003.
©2003 Art Snyder
All Pictures and Information On This Site
Are The Property of Art Snyder
Except for Other Company's Logos