$20 per player
· To be collected by September 6, 2000. Includes
all day air, CO2 only
$12 per player
· To be collected by September 6, 2000. If you bring
your own C02 or are running Nitrogen - no nitrogen fills
Bring your own
* Must have the field fee in my hands by September 6, 2000
if you intend to play
* Check in will begin at 9:45am and play will start at 11:00am
* There will be a one hour break for lunch after the first
half of the game (bring your own food)
A short while ago Long John Silver buried his treasure on
a hidden island deep in the Pacific Ocean. Word of this
traveled fast, soon Blackbeard brought his entire crew to
the island to find and dig up Silver's treasure. Silver
has also returned with his crew to claim what is rightfully
his before Blackbeard can. It is now a race to see who can
take the island and end up with Long John Silver's buried
Significant Rules for the game:
Each crew will have a Captain and a Cabin Boy. The Captain
is responsible for his entire crew and organizes them to
find and retrieve the treasures and complete objectives.
There will be treasure chests buried across the island.
Each Captain will be given a map of where the buried treasures
are located. Anytime a treasure is found it must be returned
to the Captain to open and then placed in the storage hold
before points can be awarded and the treasure is safe. All
buried treasure chests must be returned to the captain and
are to be opened only by the Captain. After the first half
of the game each Captain will be given the location of a
large stash of treasure that has been buried on the island.
That treasure chest will be locked and the crew must find
the key to unlock it. There will also be 3 chests placed
in the center of the field and those keys will also be found
inside the various buried treasures. The 3 chests in the
center of the field must not be moved. They have to be opened
where they sit on the field and the bag of treasure must
be taken back to the captain where he will empty the bag
into the storage hold. If a player gets hit after opening
one of the locked treasure chests the chest is to remain
unlocked and the treasure is left inside for whomever can
take it. If a player is shot while returning a treasure
back to the Captain the player must put the treasure down
where he was hit.
Each crew will be given a flag at the beginning of the
game. There will be a mast at the center of the field to
raise your crew's flag. Whichever crew's flag is at the
top of the mast at the half and at the conclusion of the
game will be given bonus points. When the first half of
the game is over the crew's flag that is at the top of the
mast will be returned to them. No crew can touch the other
crew's flag unless it is to take their flag off the mast
and replace it with their own. If a crew takes another crew's
flag off the mast they must place it on the ground and a
ref will return it to that crew's Captain. For a crew to
get credit for having the flag on the mast at the half and
the end of the game the flag must be all the way at the
top of the mast.
The Cabin boy on each team acts as a medic. A white armband
in addition to their crew's color will mark Cabin Boys.
If you are hit put in your barrel plug and call for a Cabin
Boy. When the Cabin Boy tags you then you may resume play.
If 30 seconds goes by and there is still no Cabin Boy to
help you then you must exit the field and wait until the
Remember that there are no points for eliminating other
players. The only way to win the game is to find the most
treasure and complete any extra objectives.
All buried treasure will be no more than 6 inches in the
ground. Each crew will be given shovels to dig up the treasure.
Each crew will start the game with a bag of gold in their
storage hold. The bag of gold is the only thing that can
be taken from the other crew's hold if their base is taken.
The bags of gold will be returned at the half after points
have been awarded. No crew can take another crew's gems
once they are in the storage hold. Each player will be given
a card for participating in the event.
Rules of the Game:
1. Sign-in and character assignments will start at 9:45
and end at 10:45.
2. If a player is shot out they must exit the field. All
players not on the field will be re-inserted every 15 minutes.
3. Boundary lines are marked by rope and are not to be crossed
or shot across for any reason. If a player goes past a boundary
line then they are to exit the field until the next re-insertion.
4. All guns are to be set at no more than 290fps.
5. Masks must be worn at all times when on the field.
6. If you are hit by a paintball call paintcheck and have
the nearest person or referee come to you to see if you
7. If you call "hit", "out", or anything
except for paintcheck when you are shot, then whether or
not the ball broke, you are out.
8. The final game will end at 5:00pm.
9. BARREL PLUGS ARE MANDATORY WHEN EXITING THE FIELD OR
IF A PLAYER IS OFF THE FIELD
· I NEED REFEREES!!! If you are interested in refereeing
the game call soon
· You must have the field fee to me by August 23
ITEMS NEEDED FOR THE GAME
1. Armbands - Red and Blue
2. Paintball netting for Captains quarters and storage hold
3. 4 small gardening shovels
4. 2 pirate flags
5. 30 small Tupperware containers
6. 2 medium Tupperware containers
7. 2 large Tupperware containers
8. 1 small swivel pulley
9. 30ft of nylon braided rope
10. 5 small padlocks with different keys for each one
11. 65 gems (5 ruby, 6 Diamond, 8 Emerald, 10 Sapphire,
16 Amethyst, 20 Amber)
12. 2 air horns
13. Stopwatch to countdown every 15 minutes
Points Distribution - 17,500 total possible points
· Bag of gold 1000pts per bag
· Flag run up the mast at the half and end of the
· Ruby 400pts
· Diamond 350pts
· Emerald 250pts
· Sapphire 200pts
· Amethyst 150pts
· Amber 100pts
· 12 locations issued in the morning, 18 locations
issued in the afternoon
· 1 key to one of the center chests issued in the
morning along with one key to large hidden stash.
· Keys to the other two chests will be revealed in